Money hai to honey hai

ClickInc

Nov 14, 2010

Laughter the best medicine?

A man was driving well above the speed limit when a police car suddenly emerged from behind, sirens blaring. Thinking he.d outpace the cop, the man pushed his accelerator to the floor. His car's speed rose to sixty, then seventy, eighty, and ninety. Finally, the man thought, what the heck, and pulled over, ready to receive a speeding ticket.

The police officer got out, leaned over the man and said: .Listen, Mister, I have had a really lousy day, and I just want to go home. Give me a good excuse and I'll let you go..

The man thought for a moment and said: .Three weeks ago my wife ran off with a police officer. When I saw your car in my mirror, I thought you were that officer and were trying to give her back to me..

No ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMOWTION